1) If you could be instantly fluent in one other language that you currently do not read or speak, which would it be?
2) If you could have the starring role in any film already made, what would it be?
Trinity in "The Matrix"
3) If you could receive one small package this very moment, who would it be from and what would be in it?
It would be a letter from my granny saying everything was just a huge mistake, she's just been in a coma/had amnesia, and she's really still alive and well.
4) If you could own one painting from any collection in the world but were not able to sell it, which work of art would you select?
Van Gogh's "Cafe Terrace"
5) If you were instantly able to play one musical instrument perfectly that you never have played before, what would it be?
6) If you could possess one supernatural ability, what would it be?
The ability to speak/read/write/understand every language in the universe.
7) If you had to choose the most valuable thing you ever learned what would it be?
Happiness must be earned
8) If you could have only one piece of furniture in your house, what would it be?
a big round bed with a dark red velvet cover
9) If you could read the private diary of someone you know personally, whose diary would it be?
No one, really. I don't want to know anyone's truly private thoughts. There's usually a reason it's private.
10) If you could have one person you know as your slave/well-paid and cared for domestic laborer for one month, who would it be?
That's a silly question.
11) If you could choose the way you will die, how would you want it to happen?
Either a nice hefty heart attack in the middle of the night, or a well-aimed shot to the head.
12) If you could wake up tomorrow to learn that the major newspaper headlines were about you, what would you want them to say?
Puppysmuggler now supreme master of the universe! First order of business - make stupidity painful!
13) If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Contact an accountant and figure out how to pay the least amount of taxes with it.
14) If you could choose the music at your funeral, what would it be, and who would play it?
I'd have diskozombie pick a bunch of fun tunes and have a big old party.
15) If you could take away the vocal cords of any person, who would it be?
16) If you had to describe your idea of the perfect mate, how would you do it?
17) If you had to have a personal friend redecorate your house, who would you pick to do it?
18) If you had to choose the worst home you've ever lived in, which one was it?
the apartment in KOP
19) If you could have prevented one thing from happening between you and a friend, what would it have been?
I would not have left college on Melissa's birthday.
20) If you could learn the total number of hours you have spent in your life doing one thing, what would it be?
Why? What would it proove?
21) If you had to describe yourself as a child in one word, what would it be?