1. When were you born: May 1, 1979
2. Where were you born: Portland, OR
3. What was your first grade teacher's name: Mr. Kirkpatrick
4. What was your first pets name and what was it: A cat named Faffa
5. What was your worst accident (medical): I ripped the end of my pinkie finger off with a chair in kindergarden.
6. What was your favorite cartoon: Shirt Tales, I think.
7. Who was your first best friend: Jennifer and Vanessa
8. When was the first time you ever went on a plane: Spring break, 8th grade.
9. Who was your first boyfriend: Drew, when I was 16.
10. What was your favorite song when you were in the 5th grade: Probably something by Paula Abdul. Before you mock me, remember that it was 1988.
11. What was your favorite movie in the 2nd grade: Yellow Submarine. No... really. I used to request it for my birthday EVERY YEAR.
12. What did you want to be when you grew up: A Detective.
13. What used to be your favorite color: Rainbow
14. What was your favorite subject: That one day a month when the pottery lady would come. I loved that.
15. Did you ever wet your pants at school: More often than I care to remember. Ug, that was horrible.
16. Did you ever get sent to the principal: No, I was a disgustingly perfect student.
17. Did you ever start a food fight: No, but I wanted to.
18. What was your worst fear: Embarassment. Unfortunately, I got embarassed a lot anyhow.
19. What was your favorite toy: My Little Pony
20. Did you ever suck your thumb: Nope. Never did, even as a baby.
21. What time is it: 7:58 pm
22. What's the date: 4/02/01
23. What grade are you in: 16
24. Who is your best friend: Matt-bob
25. What is your favorite movie: I don't have a single favourite, really.
26. What is your favorite song: Too many to list
27. Do you have any pets: Andromeda, the kitty who lives with me, and Scout-dog the corgi who lives with my parents. I miss her :(
28. If so what is its name: Andromeda and Scout. They are both girls. Scout is named after the little girl in "To Kill A Mockingbird."
29. What was your favorite subject in school: Math, Art, and English
30. What color of hair do you have: A very exciting shade of American mutt brown :�
31. What kind of music do you listen to: 80's, stupid dance music, classic rock, and all the stuff Peate tells me about.
32. Do you still watch cartoons: No
33. What is your favorite TV show: I do not watch TV
34. Do you get online often: 'Often' is an understatement.
35. What's your worst fear: I try not to live in fear, but since you ask, I'd say "burning to death."
36. What's your favorite color: Orange
37. What state do you live in: confusion
38. Do you have a b/f g/f: Matt-tron
39. What's your favorite type of food: Cantonese
40. Do you drive: Not anymore
41. What do you want to be when you grow up: successful
42. Do you want to go to college: Yes, I'm going to apply to Penn State as soon as I get my transcripts in the mail, hopefully this week.
43. Do you want to get married: Not again, no
44. If so at what age...if not why: 2 years ago
45. Do you want to have kids: Not really. Maybe when I'm done traveling and having fun I'll adopt.
46. What kind of car do you want: A little reliable used put-put car.
47. At what age do you think you'll live to be: I have no idea. Does anyone, really?
48. Where do you want to live when you're 35: Okinawa
49. What movie do you want to see next Saturday night: I usually don't think that far ahead.
50. What time do you think you will go to bed when you're 70 (if you plan to live that long): WHAT?
51. Do you think you will have the same friends as you do now: When I'm 70? I doubt it. Maybe a few, but the vast majority will probably be different.
52. Do you think everyone will be jealous of you at your 10th high school reunion: Probably, considering I come from Sequim and have already done more than most of them ever will.
53. Do you want to be president of the U.S.: Dear God, NO!
54. Do you want to walk on the moon: Not really.
55. Do you want to be famous: It would be fun for a while, yes.
56. What kind of housing do you want to live in: A creaky loft apartment with strangely shaped rooms.
57. What color do you think your hair will be when you're 50: Pink
58. Do you think you will still have the same personality when you're 60: No.