1. I am a girl. Some people seem to be confused on this issue.
2. I am also a construction worker.
3. I get to wear a toolbelt to work and you don't. Neener neener neener!
4. Earlier this year I went on a nice long walk in the woods.
5. I got lost a lot. It was mostly due to horrible maps.
6. My hair is REALLY dirty.
7. I am not cool.
8. I AM silly.
9. I wish I were walking in the woods right now.
10. Instead, I am in an office building in the heart of the city of brotherly love. Also known as the cradle of liberty (the city, not the office building.)
11. I do not work in this building, but I think that's been covered already.
12. I am IN LUV. I'll just leave it at that for the sake of your blood sugar levels.
13. I go to the Unitarian Universalist Church of Pottstown.
14. I don't have a favourite song or a favourite movie.
15. I've never watched a single cartoon by Hannah Barbera.
16. Yes, that includes Scooby Doo and the Flintstones.
17. My parents are moving to Saipan in July.
18. I like mustard.
19. I wish I could take my pants off right now.
20. I was not born with blue eyes, I was born with green eyes. Apparantly, that's unusual.
21. I have a dog named Scout and a cat named Andromeda.
22. Once upon a time, I lived in Iowa.
23. I lived in San Diego for over a year and hated it.
24. I still like to go there on vacation, though.
25. I really miss SD's public transportation system. It was great.
26. I have a thing for Debbie Harry.
27. I've never had a cavity.
28. I cough when I clean my right ear.
29. I love to sew, but very rarely finish my projects.
30. This is the year I will conquer my fears.
31. I fear heights, spiders, and deep sea fish.
32. On Friday, I climbed a ladder higher than I've ever climbed before. One handed.
33. I was carrying something up to Clayton, who was on the roof of the house we were working on.
34. I only own one pair of shorts and they've got paint all over them.
35. I need new shorts.
36. I shop at WalMart.
37. I want to buy a house in a town with nothing special about it.
38. I love small towns with nothing special about them.
39. I keep meaning to learn Japanese, but never get around to it.
40. I very seriously dislike being too hot.
41. I am horribly negligent when it comes to cleaning the kitty litter.
42. I have way cool scars.
43. I really enjoy traveling by myself. Airports are cool.
44. I love drunken Marines. They're such dorks.
45. My brother is a Marine, he drives a tank.
46. If I had my little way, I'd eat peaches every day.
47. I participated in a pagent once.
48. I lost. I didn't lie enough.
49. I neglect my friends terribly.
50. I am glad this is fact number fifty.
51. Fact Fifty would be a great name for a band.
52. I used to drink coffee until 3am every night, then wake up at 7 to go to work. I have no idea how I did that.
53. I ate tater tots at DeLaney's 3 times, and threw them back up 3 times before I stopped ordering them.
54. Sometimes I wish I were more introspective, but then I remember that I hate poetry.
55. I used to be a goth. It was bad, trust me.
56. I once fell down into a closet and landed on a bunch of people.
57. I wish I were famous.
58. I wish I were the type of famous person who's name is well-known, but no one recognises in real life.
59. I support Colin Newman.
60. I love to sing.
61. I used to own lime green false eyelashes.
62. I dislike laws that protect people from their own stupidity.
63. When I was 4 years old, I played the violin. I also had a pet guinea pig.
64. I remember my childhood very vividly, and almost completely.
65. My first memory is Christmas 1979.
66. I was 7 months old Christmas 1979.
67. I don't like Laurel & Hardy.
68. I prefer my comedy to be of the non-painful variety.
69. "Alice In Wonderland" scared the shit out of me when I was little. So did "The Blob."
70. I prefer Pepsi.
71. I've been on the internet since 1996 (with occasional breaks for food and sleep.)
72. My first e-mail address was "email@example.com"
73. I have no idea why I picked "seven." My only excuse is that I was 17.
74. I really don't like super-fast cars.
75. I don't like SUVs either.
76. I quilt. I quilt well.
77. I am semi-notorious for mis-hearing song lyrics.
78. I used to sing in a church youth choir.
79. I was in 4H for 7 years.
80. I use the bathroom a LOT.
81. I listen to NPR almost every day.
82. I make really good chicken fried steak. Or so I've been told. I don't eat it.
83. I have a funny story to tell you. But not right now.
84. The first concert I ever went to was Amy Grant at the Tacoma Dome. I was 12.
85. The most recent concert I've been to was They Might Be Giants at the Electric Factory.
86. The Moldy Peaches opened for them. That's how I discovered the Peaches.
87. I've never met anyone famous.
88. In college, I worked as a life drawing model.
89. It didn't pay shit, but it was better than working in the cafeteria.
90. I wish I had stayed in college. Dropping out is one of my biggest regrets in life.
91. I wish I knew what to do with my life.
92. I am so confused.
93. Bah, now I feel like a loser.
94. I'm not a loser, I'm a construction worker. I am way over-proud of that.
95. It's my first really-really-real job, and I'm getting paid under the table.
96. 1996 was a pretty good year as well as a pretty bad year. Depends on which end you're looking at.
97. 1997 is the year I graduated.
98. I really want to take a shower.
99. I have plans. They are secret.
100. I love everyone who read this far.