Little Miss Pooty-Hed
1. LIVING ARRANGEMENT:
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW:
"Krondor - Tear of the Gods" by Raymond E. Feist
3. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD:
"Micron PC - Think Beyond the Box" I think they're out of buisness now.
4. FAVORITE BOARD GAME:
"The Garfield Game"
5. FAVORITE MAGAZINE:
Uhhh... National Geographic, I guess.
6A. FAVORITE SMELLS:
napalm in the morning. coconut. nag champa. coffee. cinnamon buns. hay. horses.
6B. LEAST FAVORITE SMELLS:
little children, shitty diapers, poop in general.
7. FAVORITE SOUND:
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD:
9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING:
"why the hell did I wake up this early" and/or "goddammit I don't want to get up"
10. FAVORITE COLOR:
11. HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE:
1 or 2.
12. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME:
LaQuiche Disantareigh Roland ARMANDOTRON Rashleigh.
In other words: fuck you, I am not a uterus. Thank you for your concern.
13. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN YOUR LIFE:
friends, freedom, not having headlice, running water, indoor plumbing, coffee.
14. FAVORITE FOODS:
pretzels, raisin nut bran, apples
15. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA:
16. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST:
17. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL:
yes, I have the same teddy bear that I got when I was a baby. His name is "bear" and he has a bell in his ear. It wakes me up sometimes.
18. STORMS COOL OR SCARY:
19. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR:
71 VW van
20. IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON DEAD OR ALIVE:
I don't think I'd like to meet a dead person, har har har har har.
Living: Debbie Harry. Like, duh n-stuff.
21. FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK:
Sangria Swirl. I probably spelled that wrong.
22. WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN:
Taurus. Moo. All my friends seem to be Libras and Scorpios.
23. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI:
24. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE:
blowing shit up.
25. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR:
crayon yellow like Cyndi Lauper's on her "12 deadly cyns" album.
26. EVER BEEN IN LOVE:
27. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL:
this is a stupid question.
28. FAVORITE MOVIES:
Pearl Harbor (shut up, dork), G.I. Jane, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Rocky Horror, Legend of Drunken Master, Crouching Lemur Hidden Muskrat (or whatever), Nowhere, Clerks, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, *insert random indie films that make me look cool here*
29. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS:
right AND left, actually.
30. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED:
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER:
I do not play favourites with numbers, it makes them competitive
32. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH:
diving, ice skating
33. THE PEOPLE YOU EMAILED THIS TO WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND:
5'2" or 5'3" I'm really not sure. SHORT.
37. EYE COLOR:
andromedathecat and Scout, the wunder-corgi.
ears. I'm a rebel with the desire to not be in pain.
41. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH:
uh-huh. he has a cute butt.
42. ARE YOU SENDING THIS TO HIM/HER:
43. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU WANT:
a 71 VW van. OH MY GOD MY WISH CAME TRUE.
WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE:
coffee, dr. pepper, water.
45. T.V. SHOW:
NIX ON YOU MISTER TV WATCHING FOOL!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
christmas. well. maybe not. Marine Corps birthday, how about that? No one guilts me about not buying CRAP for that holiday.
uhmm. depends on my mood.
High Street Diner
50. LEAST FAVORITE PERSON:
toss-up between Angelina Jolie and Tori Amos. KILL KILL.
51. WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 10 YEARS:
really far away.
52. WHAT IS YOUR DEEPEST FEAR:
burning to death/drowning.
53. IF YOU COULD DO JUST ONE THING IN THE WORLD, WHAT WOULD IT BE:
speak 10 different languages fluently. Japanese, German, Polish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Nepalese, French, Russian, Korean and whatever it is they speak in the Phillipenes.