|Monday, September 22nd, 2003|
11:30a - subject of post
I haven't made a normal "hey howya doin'?" post in quite some time.
So... hey... How are you doing?
This weekend I got a pedicure, which made my toes happy. My feet were pretty gnarly from 4 months of bootcamp/combat training and desperately needed to be babied. Now I have shiny red toenails under my combat boots. Tee-hee!
I passed yet another room inspection and got drunk on the beach again. I also punched a guy in the head and gave him a lump. My hand hurt for a bit, but not as long as his head did.
Oh, I got a Nintendo 64, and have been Mario Partying and Mario Karting ever since. I'm mildly amused about the fact that each game cost more each than the entire system. Well, except for Mortal Kombat 4 which came for free when I bought Mario Kart. What the heck is the deal with spelling things with a "K" anyhow? Hmm.
I am going to try to see you this week. Stand by.
Now, if you need me, I'll be chilling in the day room.
current mood: indifferent
(9 words of the day | scream real loud)
It's been a while. I'm going to answer some questions.
1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER? Underworld. It was okay.
2.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? "Kushiel's Chosen."
3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Hmmmmmmm... I'd have to say "Balderdash," though no one will ever play it with me.
4 FAVORITE MAGAZINE? "Jane," even though I secretly hate it. It's kind of a weird relationship.
5. FAVORITE SMELL? cedear pencils
6. COMFORT FOODS? grilled cheese
7. FAVORITE SOUNDS? walking on just the right kind of gravel
8 WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? knowing I'm about to get yelled at or in some other kind of trouble.
9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP? "Where am I? Oh right. What time is it?"
10. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Sonic
11. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Skeletor, or maybe ARMANDO (all in caps) for a girl. (Note to the slow: I am not having children. So there.)
12. FINISH THIS STATEMENT: "If I had a lot of money I WOULD..." look for a savings account with a nice fat interest rate.
13. DO YOU DRIVE FAST? sometimes, if I'm feeling saucy.
14. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? I will when my bear comes in the mail.
15. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? rockin.
16. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? a 1986 Plymouth Voyager.
17. FAVORITE DRINK? Triple black or Bacardi O^3
18. FINISH THIS STATEMENT: "IF I HAD THE TIME, I WOULD..." Invest wisely.
19. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? yes
20. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE? crayon yellow
21. HOW MANY DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN? Monmouth, Oregon; Tilamook, Oregon; Beaver, Oregon; Sequim, Washington; Mount Vernon, Iowa; El Cajon, California; San Diego, California; King of Prussia, Pennsylvania; Gilbertsville, Pennsylvania; Parris Island, South Carolina; Biloxi, Mississppi.
22. GLASS HALF EMPTY OR FULL? that totally depends on what's in it.
23. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? man, FUCK peaches.
24. SAY SOMETHING NICE ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU. No.
25. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Nothing. I am a dull, boring, horrible person.
27. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? I'm a morning owl.
28. DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDEUP? I actually like them over medium. No shit, eh?
29. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? tanning bed. boo-yah.
30. FAVORITE DESSERT? pudding.
31. ALL TIME FAVORITE SONG AND ARTIST? "Rapture" - Blondie
current mood: thirsty
(6 words of the day | scream real loud)
10:07p - Peaches got it!
I fucking RULE at Mario Party.
You're all going down.
current mood: silly
(1 word of the day | scream real loud)
10:07p - Also...
I finally bought a Moldy Peaches CD, and oddly enough, my friends liked it.
Who's got the crack?
current mood: tired
(2 words of the day | scream real loud)