2 people got it right, diskozombie and scottfreeman! thereject did NOT get it right. ;)
1) I have never seen the Flintstones (cartoons or movies).
This is true. As Peate said, my parents never let me watch anything by Hanna-Barbera as a kid. So, no Flintstones, Jetsons, Yogi Bear, etc etc... Once I was old enough to make the choices for myself, I didn't want to see any of that crap anyhow.
2) I was a whopping 19 years old when I married Matt.
This is true. I was 17 when we got engaged, and just about to turn 20 when we got married 2 years later. He was almost 21.
3) I used to have blue hair.
This is FALSE. I have had blonde, black, and even calco hair before, but never blue.
4) One of my vertebrae is broken.
True. I fractured my back in a trampoline accident 2 months before I graduated from high school.
5) Scary movies really do scare me. A lot.
True. I rarely ever watch scary movies because of this. I enjoy them while I'm watching them, but I get the heebie jeebies really badly for weeks afterwards.
6) My first car was called "the Love Mobile"
True. It was named such because no one was allowed to fight in my car. All fights had to be carried out OUTSIDE the car.
7) I've never seen "Pretty In Pink"
True. Despite my love for movies NOW, as a kid I wasn't allowed to watch much of anything. I missed pretty much everything movie-wise in the 80's. I keep meaning to rent this one, too...
8) I can swear in Polish.
True. I lived with a Polish exchange student my senior year, and she taught me several choice phrases. I can also order vodka in polish.
9) I can't swear in Spanish.
True. I've never bothered to learn any spanish.
10) I mix Grape Nuts in with my Cherios.
True. I've done this since I was a very small child. I just love it!
11) I used to watch "THEM!" every day after school.
True. My dad had quite a collection of bad "horror" films from the 1950's and earlier, and my favourite was THEM! My brother and I would get home from school about an hour before mum and dad, so we'd watch this to keep ourselves occupied.
12) "Square One" and "Reading Rainbow" were my TV shows of choice in middle school.
True. I never did like the fluffy stuff that everyone else did. I was a science and nature kid.
13) I once made a teacher so mad that he left the classroom in a huff.
True. I was a very good student, too. But I had one VERY STRANGE teacher who usually got along with me, but one day decided to freak out. He was lecturing, and paused for questions... I raised my hand and politely asked to be excused to go to the restroom. He came UNGLUED and left. Peate helped me out, and we didn't get in trouble. That teacher was "asked to retire" that year.
14) I've never been in a fight.
True. I've never been in a fight. I get along with pretty much everyone, and if I don't like you, I just stay away.
15) My favourite brand of socks are "Gold Toe."
True. I think they're keen.